2 Minute Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs
Make Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs in just two minutes cooking time for perfectly cooked eggs that peel easily and without effort.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 32 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Pressure Cooker
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 6 eggs (or up to 24 eggs if you are using a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot)
- 1 cup water
- Place the trivet in your 3-quart or 6-quart Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add one cup of water to the pot.
- Place the eggs carefully on the trivet and lock on the lid.
- Press “pressure cook” and make sure the setting is for “high.”
- Use the arrows to adjust the time to 2 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 15-20 minutes.
- Carefully remove the lid. Use tongs to place the eggs in a bowl filled with ice water to cool the eggs.
- Then, pour off the water and refrigerate the eggs for up to a week.
- When you’re ready to eat the eggs, just gently peel off the shell before consuming.
Cooked hard-boiled eggs can last up to a week in the refrigerator.
Keywords: instant pot hard-boiled eggs, eggs in a pressure cooker, easy peel hard boiled eggs instant pot