Make Instant Pot Hard Boiled Eggs in just seven minutes. Use your mini 3-quart Instant Pot pressure cooker for a half-dozen perfectly cooked eggs that peel easily and without effort.
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Place the trivet in your 3-quart or 6-quart Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add one cup of water to the pot.
- Place the eggs carefully on the trivet and lock on the lid.
- Press “pressure cook” and make sure the setting is for “high.”
- Use the arrows to adjust the time to 7 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, you use the natural-release for five minutes and then quick-release the rest of the pressure to unlock the lid.
- Use tongs to place the eggs in a bowl filled with ice water to cool the eggs.
- Then, pour off the water and refrigerate the eggs for up to a week.
- When you’re ready to eat the eggs, just gently peel off the shell before consuming.