Instant Pot Pumpkin Pudding (Dairy-Free)
If you crave the flavor or pumpkin pie but don’t want to bother with a crust, you’ll love this easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Pudding. This recipe is dairy-free, but is so creamy and delicious.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Place the trivet into your 6-quart Instant Pot, along with a cup of water.
- Lightly spray a 6-inch cake or soufflé pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Then, in a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, egg, maple syrup, coconut milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your cake pan and gently place it in the Instant Pot on top of the trivet.
- Lock on the lid and push the button to pressure cook. Set the time to 20 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally or use the quick-release.
- Carefully remove the cake pan from the Instant Pot. Use a serving spoon to divide the pudding between six dessert bowls. Serve hot, at room temperature, or chilled.
You can make this up to a 3 days ahead of time and serve it chilled or at room temperature.
Keywords: instant pot pumpkin dessert, instant pot dessert, paleo pumpkin pie pudding, instant pot pumpkin