- 1 15–ounce can pumpkin puree
- 2 egg yolks
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 9–ounce container of coconut cool whip (optional, for serving)
- Place the trivet into your 6-quart Instant Pot, along with a cup of water.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, egg yolks, maple syrup, coconut milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Whisk well to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your cake pan and gently place it in the Instant Pot on top of the trivet.
- Lock on the lid and push the button to pressure cook at high pressure. Set the time to 20 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally or use the quick-release.
- Carefully remove the cake pan from the Instant Pot. Use a serving spoon to divide the pudding between 4 dessert bowls or jars. Serve hot, at room temperature, or chilled.
- Top with coconut cool whip or whipped cream before serving (optional).
- You can make this pudding up to a 3 days ahead of time and serve it chilled or at room temperature.
- Please note that due to the nature of this recipe, it cannot be easily doubled or tripled. If you need to make a double batch, you’ll need to make it again using the same equipment.
- The pudding will thicken slightly as it cools.
- The total cooking time for this recipe includes 10 minutes for the pot to come up to pressure.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 172
- Sugar: 23.6 g
- Sodium: 13 mg
- Fat: 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 4.2 g
- Carbohydrates: 30.1 g
- Fiber: 2.1 g
- Protein: 2.1 g
- Cholesterol: 61.5 mg
Keywords: instant pot pumpkin dessert, instant pot dessert, paleo pumpkin pie pudding, instant pot pumpkin