If you crave the flavor or pumpkin pie, but don’t want to bother with a crust, you’ll love this easy Instant Pot Pumpkin Custard. This recipe is paleo, dairy-free, and so delicious.
- 1 15-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Lightly spray a 6-inch cake pan with cooking oil.
- Place the trivet into your 6-quart Instant Pot, along with two cups of water.
- Then, in a medium mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin puree, egg, maple syrup, coconut milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
- Pour the mixture into your cake pan and gently place it in the Instant Pot.
- Lock on the lid and push the button to pressure cook. Set the time to 20 minutes.
- Once the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally or use the quick-release.
- Carefully remove the cake pan from the Instant Pot. Use a serving spoon to divide the pudding between six dessert bowls. Serve hot or at room temperature.