You’re going to love how easy it is to make delicious Instant Pot Rice Pudding. This recipe uses brown rice for a healthy and satisfying dessert. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice, rinsed
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup full-fat coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the brown rice, almond milk, coconut milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon, raisins, and sea salt to a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 22 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 10-15 minutes. Remove the lid and stir the pudding.
- Serve hot, cold, or at room temperature.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Or, freeze for up to 2 months.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: instant pot brown rice pudding, how to make rice pudding in a pressure cooker