You’re going to love how easy it is to make Instant Pot Rice Pudding. This recipe uses brown rice and is dairy-free and vegan.
- 1 cup long-grain brown rice, not rinsed
- 2 cups unsweetened dairy-free milk*
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons raisins
- 1/8 teaspoon sea salt
- Combine the brown rice, dairy-free milk, vanilla, maple syrup, cinnamon, raisins, and sea salt to a 6-quart or 8-quart Instant Pot.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 22 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 10-15 minutes. Remove the lid and stir the pudding.
- Serve hot, cold, or at room temperature.
If you rinse the rice, then only use 1 3/4 cups of almond milk.