- 1 cup brown rice, rinsed
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 egg, beaten (leave out for vegan)
- Combine the brown rice, almond milk, coconut milk, maple syrup, cinnamon, and raisins in your Instant Pot. Stir gently.
- Lock on the lid and set the time to 25 minutes at high pressure.
- When the cooking time is complete, let the pressure come down naturally for 5 minutes.
- Use the quick-release to get rid of any remaining pressure and carefully remove the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to Sauté and stir in the egg. Let the pudding cook for an additional 3-5 minutes to thicken.
- Turn off the Sauté button and let the pudding cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
- You can use white rice, if you prefer, but you’ll need to cut the cooking time back to 6 minutes.
- Be sure to rinse your rice well before adding it to the Instant Pot.
- Refrigerate any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days. Or, you can freeze your cooked rice pudding up to 2 months.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Instant Pot pressure cooker
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 205
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 38.9 mg
- Fat: 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat: 5.7 g
- Carbohydrates: 32.1 g
- Fiber: 1.1 g
- Protein: 3.5 g
- Cholesterol: 23.3 mg
Keywords: instant pot brown rice pudding, how to make rice pudding in a pressure cooker, coconut milk rice pudding