Apple Cinnamon Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats
Here’s an easy recipe for Cinnamon Apple Raisin Instant Pot Steel Cut Oats made dairy-free, gluten-free and vegan. Make this creamy and naturally sweet healthy breakfast in 30 minutes.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 minutes
- Total Time: 31 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Instant Pot
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 3/4 cups unsweetened dairy-free milk
- 2 tablespoons date syrup (use maple syrup if you don’t have date syrup)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 apple, diced
- Combine the oats, plant milk, date syrup, raisins, cinnamon, and apple in the base of a 6 or 8-quart pressure cooker. Lock on the lid and set the cooking time to 6 minutes.
- Once the cooking time has finished, let the pressure come down naturally for 10 minutes.
- Release any remaining pressure and carefully remove the lid.
- Stir the cooked oatmeal and serve hot.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You also freeze any leftovers in a sealed container for up to 2 months.
Keywords: how to cook steel cut oats in the instant pot, apple cinnamon oatmeal, cinnamon apple instant pot oats