- 1 bunch kale (curly or lacinato)
- 1 lemon, peeled
- 1 cucumber
- 1 green apple
- 1 1-inch piece of fresh ginger
- Wash and pat dry your kale leaves.
- Cut the cucumber and apple into pieces small enough to fit through your juicer’s feeding tube.
- Then, turn on your juicer. Feed the ingredients into the juicer, including the kale leaves and stems. Alternate hard and soft ingredients to help the juicer run the most efficiently.
- Turn off the juicer and serve your juice immediately.
- If you don’t have a juicer, you can use a Vitamix to make the juice. Combine the ingredients with a little water in the base of a blender. Blend on high and then strain the juicer through a nut milk bag.
- Green juice is best served immediately. But, you can always store any leftover juice in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2-3 days. Shake the container before drinking.
- You can use green or red apples for this recipe.
- You can use any type of cucumber for this recipe including English cucumbers or Persian cucumbers. I do not peel them first.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: kale vegetable juice, how to juice kale, kale cucumber juice