This Keto Canned Salmon Salad is a convenient and easy paleo lunch recipe that is low in carbs. This protein-rich dish only has a few ingredients but it’s so satisfying. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and yummy!
- 2 6-ounce cans boneless and skinless wild-caught salmon, packed in its own juices (I used the Wild Planet Sockeye Salmon)
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- ¼ onion, diced
- 1/3 cup prepared mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon grainy mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar-free pickle relish or 1 finely diced dill pickle
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1 lemon, juiced
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the canned salmon, celery, onion, mayonnaise, mustard, pickle relish, dill, and lemon juice.
- Use a fork to break up the salmon and then use a spatula to stir together the ingredients until they are well combined.
- Serve immediately, or chill and serve cold.
- Store any leftover salad in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Most mayonnaise is naturally dairy-free, but you may want to read the label on the jar of mayonnaise that you use to make sure.
- Salmon salad can be served in variety of ways. Serve it plain, on top of romaine lettuce, or inside a low-carb wrap.
- Category: Salad
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: canned salmon recipe, salmon salad recipe, keto salad