ke this homemade Sugar-Free & Keto Trail Mix for a healthy and satisfying snack. This yummy combination is low carb, gluten-free, vegan, and so good.
- 1 cup raw and unsalted cashews
- 1/2 cup hulled and unsalted pumpkin seeds (raw or roasted)
- 1/2 cup hulled and unsalted sunflower seeds (raw or roasted)
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 cup unsweetened and toasted shredded coconut (see notes for toasting)
- 2 tablespoons cacao nibs
- In a medium bowl, combine the cashews, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, sea salt, coconut, and cacao nibs.
- Stir to combine.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a jar with a lid. Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.
- You can easily double this recipe if you want more servings.
- If your nuts or seeds are salted, then leave out the additional salt in this recipe.
- To toast your coconut, place it in a dry skillet over low heat. Let it toast for 4-5 minutes, tossing it occasionally. Keep an eye on it so it doesn’t burn! The coconut will turn golden brown on the edges when it’s toasted.
- If you don’t have cacao nibs or don’t like them, just leave them out.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: No-bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: diabetic trail mix, no carb trail mix, keto snack