- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 head of celery, separated into about 8–10 stalks
- 1/2-inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 2 lemons, skin removed
- 1 bunch of flat-leaf parsley, stems removed
- Prep all of your ingredients by washing and chopping your vegetables.
- Feed the cucumber, celery, ginger, apple, lemons, and parsley through the tube of a juicer, alternating soft and hard pieces.
- Serve the juice immediately or store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. The juice is best served within 24 hours of making it.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: add 1/2 cup of water to your blender, along with the chopped produce. Blend until smooth and then strain the juice through a nut milk bag.
- It’s ideal to serve juice immediately after making it since the vitamin C will start to diminish almost immediately. If you have extra juice that you want to have later, just pour it into a glass jar and cover with an air-tightly lid. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: how to make a lemon and ginger juice at home, lemon ginger green juice, ginger juice