This Lemon & Ginger Green Juice recipe is mild, slightly sweet, and rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. It’s perfect for a refreshing morning drink.
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 1 head of celery, separated into about 8–10 stalks
- ½-inch knob of fresh ginger, peeled
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green apple, sliced
- 2 lemons, skin removed
- Prep all of your ingredients.
- Feed them through the tube of a juicer, alternating soft and hard pieces.
- Serve the juice immediately or store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator. The juice is best served within 24 hours of making it.
It’s ideal to serve juice immediately after making it since the vitamin C will start to diminish almost immediately. If you have extra juice that you want to have later, just pour it into a glass jar and cover with an air-tightly lid. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.