- 2 beets, scrubbed well
- 1/2 bunch dandelion greens, rinsed and patted dry
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon, skin removed
- 1 cucumber
- 1 apple
- 1 cup water (if using a blender)
- Cut the produce into large pieces that will fit through the feeding tube of a juicer. If you will be using a blender to make your juice, then cut your produce into smaller pieces than if you are using a juicer. If using a blender, you may also wish to remove the stems from the parsley.
- If you are using a juicer, then run the vegetable and fruit pieces through the juicer. Collect the juice and serve immediately.
- If you are using a food processor or blender, add the beets, dandelion greens, parsley, lemon, cucumber, and apple pieces to the base. Add 1 cup of water. Blend or process on high for 20-30 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth.
- Then, pour the blended juice through a nut milk bag, squeezing it from the top down to drain the juice into a pitcher. Discard the collected pulp, or save it and use it for another purpose.
- Serve the juice immediately.
- Fresh juice is best served right after it’s made. But, it can be stored in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can peel the cucumber if you want to, but you don’t have to.
- Use whatever type of apple you like best. Red apples tend to have more natural sugars than green apples. If you want your juice to have less sugar, then you can leave out the apple entirely.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Blender or Juice
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: beet juice, liver cleanse, liver cleanse juice, detox juice