- 1 1.75–ounce box of microgreens (about 2 cups)
- 2 small red radishes, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice (from about 1/4 of a lemon)
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- In a bowl, combine the microgreens and sliced radishes.
- Then, in a small bowl or jar, combine the olive oil, lemon juice, honey or maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Shake or whisk to combine.
- Pour the dressing over the microgreens and gently toss to combine.
- Serve immediately.
- This recipe can easily be doubled to make more servings.
- If you want to prep this salad ahead of time, wait to toss the dressing with the microgreens just before serving.
- If you love the flavor of lemon, feel free to zest the lemon before juicing it and add the lemon zest to the salad.
- Store any leftovers in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: microgreens, homemade salad dressing, tossed salad