- 1 1/2 cups uncooked rolled oats (use certified gluten-free oats for gluten-free diets)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten (VEGAN: use two flax eggs instead of regular eggs)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- Topping suggestions: maple syrup, berries, whipped cream, apple butter, or nut butter
- In the base of a dry high-speed blender, place the rolled oats. Turn on high and let the blender process the oats into oat flour. This will take just 15-20 seconds.
- Pour the oat flour into a medium mixing bowl. Add the baking powder, almond milk, eggs, coconut oil, and maple syrup, and stir to combine.
- Let the batter sit for 5 minutes to thicken.
- To make the pancakes, heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Once the pan is hot, pour about ¼ cup of the batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook each pancake for about 3 minutes, then flip and cook on the other side for an additional 3 minutes.
- Serve hot, with your choice of toppings.
- If you have pre-made oat flour on hand, then just use 1 ¼ cups of oat flour for the pancakes.
- This recipe makes about 8 pancakes; a serving size is 2 pancakes.
- You can easily double this recipe if you need more servings.
- If you aren’t on a dairy-free diet, you can use regular dairy milk in this recipe, plus melted butter instead of coconut oil.
- To make two flax eggs, combine 2 tablespoons of ground flax in a bowl with 6 tablespoons of water. Stir and let sit for 5 minutes before using.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegetarian
Keywords: oat flour pancakes no banana, simple oat flour pancakes, healthy oat flour pancakes