Easy Oat Milk Creamer Recipe
This easy oat milk creamer recipe is dairy-free, gluten-free, and perfect to use in coffee or other beverages.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- Category: Beverages
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Dairy-Free
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 ½ cups gluten-free rolled oats
- 3 cups filtered water
- 3 pitted Medjool dates
- Combine the oats, water, and dates in a high-speed blender.
- Process for 15 seconds.
- Pour the milk through a strainer and use a spatula to gently push it through.
- Transfer the oat milk to a container with a lid.
- Use immediately or save any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Use certified gluten-free oats to make this recipe gluten-free.
Keywords: oat milk, how to make oat milk, oat milk recipe