This Oil-Free Hummus makes such a creamy and delicious spread that you can serve with veggies or crackers. You only need four ingredients for this vegan and gluten-free recipe.
- 1 15-ounce can garbanzo (or chickpea) beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup unsalted tahini
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In the base of a food processor or high-speed blender, combine the garbanzo beans, lemon juice, garlic, tahini, salt, and pepper.
- Process on high for 45 seconds to a minute, or until the ingredients are combined and creamy.
- If you need help getting the mixture to blend, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of water to the mixture.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate and serve chilled.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: easy hummus made with no oil