- 1 medium-sized ripe papaya, peeled with the seed removed (around 2 cups)
- 2 limes
- 2 oranges
- 2 cups water
- Ice cubes (optional, for serving)
- Fresh mint leaves (optional, for serving)
- Peel the papaya, remove the little black seeds, and cut it into small pieces.
- Peel the limes and oranges and cut them into small pieces. The fruit should be in small enough pieces for everything to fit nicely into your blender.
- Add the fruit and water to the base. Blend or process on the highest setting until the mixture is smooth or for around a minute.
- Serve your Papaya Juice with a couple of ice cubes and an optional sprig of mint for decoration.
- It’s easy to double or triple this delicious Papaya Juice recipe for more servings.
- You can use one lemon instead of two limes in this recipe.
- It’s best to serve fresh juice immediately. But, if you have some leftovers or you’re prepping for a gathering, you can store it in a covered container in the fridge.
- If you store this juice, stir it well before you serve it as it may settle.
- You can use any sweetener or leave it out. Papaya is a sweet fruit, so it’s best to taste the juice before adding sweetener.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 76
- Sugar: 15 g
- Sodium: 4.8 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 18 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 0.5 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: papaya juice, how to juice a papaya, how to make papaya juice