- 2 cups of fresh raspberries
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 5 fresh mint leaves
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 cup of water
- 4 ice cubes (optional, for serving)
- Wash the raspberries and mint leaves well.
- Remove mint leaves from the stalks and squeeze them a few times to release the flavor.
- Wash the lemon and slice it in half. Squeeze a tablespoon of juice out.
- Add all the ingredients (besides the ice cubes) to a blender or food processor.
- Blend the raspberries, water, honey, mint, and lemon juice on the highest setting until it’s smooth. It should take around 20 seconds.
- Strain the juice through a fine mesh strainer.
- Serve your Raspberry Juice with a couple of ice cubes (optional, for serving).
- This recipe makes about two servings of Raspberry Juice. You can double or triple this recipe for more servings if you want more than that.
- Fresh juice is always best enjoyed as soon as you’ve blended it. If you have any left, store it in the fridge for up to 3 days.
- Raspberries are tart, and lemons are sour! This juice will be tart without the sweetener, especially with the lemon juice. If you don’t like honey, you can use any sweetener you prefer.
- If you make extra juice, you can always freeze it in ice cube trays. It makes vibrantly colored and delicious ice cubes.
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegetarian
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 61
- Sugar: 14.1 g
- Sodium: 17.4 mg
- Fat: 0 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14.8 g
- Fiber: 0.7 g
- Protein: 0.3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: how to make juice in a blender, raspberry juice, raspberry drink