- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen ripe banana, broken in half
- 2 large handfuls baby spinach
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- In the pitcher of a high speed blender, combine the almond milk, strawberries, banana, baby spinach, and almond butter.
- Place the lid on tightly and blend for 45-60 seconds, or until the smoothie is creamy with no chunks.
- Serve immediately.
- Feel free to get creative with what fruits and leafy greens you use. Frozen cherries, mango, papaya, pineapple, and all types of berries work well. For the leafy greens, you can use kale, collard greens, Swiss Chard, or any type you like. You can even freeze cucumber and squash to put into a smoothie.
- You can also use whatever nut butter you like. You can also use coconut milk, avocado, or seed butters too.
- Store any leftover smoothie in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
- You can also add in protein powder if you want to make your smoothie a meal replacement.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: healthy vegan green smoothie recipe, dairy free smoothie recipe, basic green smoothie blend