- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk or oat milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 cups gluten-free baking flour (I like Bob’s 1-to-1 Gluten-Free Baking Flour)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced rosemary (or 2 teaspoons dried rosemary, minced)
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil, warmed
- Preheat your oven to 425°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a jar or large measuring cup, combine the milk and apple cider vinegar. Stir and set aside.
- Next, in a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, rosemary, baking powder, and salt. Whisk together until well combined.
- Add the coconut oil to the flour mixture and stir well to combine.
- Then, add the milk mixture and stir until the dough is smooth with no lumps. Try not to overmix.
- Use a ¼-cup measuring cup to scoop out the batter and drop it onto the baking sheet. You should have enough for 10 biscuits.
- Place the baking sheet into the oven for 20-22 minutes, or until the tops of the biscuits have started to turn a golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and let the biscuits cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- You can also freeze any leftovers in a ziptop bag for up to 2 months.
- You can easily double this recipe depending on how many biscuits you need.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: gluten-free drop biscuits, gluten-free vegan biscuits, healthy drop biscuits