This Slow Cooker Corned Beef with Cabbage is an easy, one-pot recipe that is so delicious that you’ll want to make it all year round.
- 1 medium head of green or red cabbage, chopped coarsely
- ½ cup water or broth
- 1 2-pound corned beef brisket
- Add the cabbage to the pot of a 6 or 8-quart slow-cooker. Place the corned beef on top of the cabbage and add the lid.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours or on high for 6 hours.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Or, place any leftovers in a freezer-safe container and freeze for up to 2 months.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Crockpot, slowcooker
- Cuisine: paleo, whole30, gluten-free, dairy-free
Keywords: grassfed corned beef, corned beef and cabbage, crockpot corned beef, slow cooker corned beef