- 2 1/2 cups 100% juice (I used orange juice)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup gelatin (I used Vital Proteins gelatin)
- In a large saucepan, bring the juice and honey to a gentle simmer.
- Slowly pour in the gelatin and whisk briskly to prevent clumping.
- Turn off the heat continue whisking until the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 8-inch by 8-inch glass dish.
- Freeze the jello for at least 1 hour or refrigerate for at least 3 hours before slicing and serving.
- Store any leftover jello in a covered container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Feel free to use whatever type of juice you like. The only juices that don’t work great for making jello include pineapple juice, guava juice, papaya juice, mango juice, and kiwi juice.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Category: Snack
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: paleo jello, homemade orange jello, grass-fed jello