This Grass-fed Sunshine Jello recipe is perfect for paleo diets. It’s a gut-healing recipe that is full of nutrition and bright orange flavor.
- 2 1/2 cups freshly-squeezed orange juice (from about 6 medium Naval oranges)
- 1 small lime, juiced (about 1–2 tablespoons of juice)
- 1 1” knob of fresh ginger, skin sliced off and flesh grated using a microplane
- 2 tablespoons raw honey (or up to 1/4 cup depending on how sweet the oranges are)
- ½ cup pastured collagen protein (not collagen peptides)
- In a large saucepan, bring the fresh juices, grated ginger, and honey to a gentle simmer.
- Slowly pour in the collagen and whisk briskly to prevent clumping.
- Turn off the heat continue whisking until ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into a 8 ½” x 11” glass dish.
- Freeze the Jello for at least 1 hour or refrigerate for at least 3 hours before slicing and serving.
- Jello can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks before consuming.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 25