These Vegan Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy to make, and are a delicious seasonal treat. This recipe is dairy-free, paleo, gluten-free, and gluten-free.
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 flax egg (made with 1 tablespoon ground flax and 3 tablespoon water)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the almond flour, coconut sugar, pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, and sea salt. Stir to combine.
- Then, add the pumpkin puree, coconut oil, flax egg, and vanilla extract. Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon to drop the batter onto the baking sheet. You will have enough batter to make between 12-13 cookies.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges and tops of the cookies start to brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before serving.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5-7 days. Or, place the cookies in a zip-top bag and freeze for up to 2 months. Defrost before serving.
- If you are not vegan or not avoiding eggs, you can use a regular egg instead of a flax egg.
- Category: Cookies
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Gluten-Free
Keywords: gluten free pumpkin cookies, vegan and gluten free cookies, paleo pumpkin cookies