When you want a quick dessert recipe that is healthy and dairy-free, you’ve got to try this Vegan Strawberry Milkshake. It’s a delicious and nutritious recipe that with no refined sugars and only four ingredients.
- 1 cup full-fat canned coconut milk
- 1 3/4 cups frozen strawberries
- 4 dates, pitted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the coconut milk, frozen strawberries, dates, and vanilla extract.
- Process on high for about 45-60 seconds, or until the mixture is creamy and smooth.
- Serve cold.
- If you don’t have dates, you can use 2 tablespoons of maple syrup instead.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: dairy free strawberry smoothie, strawberry smoothie without banana, vegan strawberry smoothie