This recipe for Whole30 Coleslaw is creamy, flavorful, and perfect for a healthy and satisfying side dish. This is also a great dish to take to a party or potluck. I know you’re going to love this dairy-free and paleo slaw.
- 4 cups shredded cabbage (from about 1/2 of a medium cabbage)
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 cup sugar-free mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canned pineapple tidbits (without the juice)
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 3 green onions, chopped
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the shredded cabbage, shredded carrots, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, pineapple tidbits, and celery seed.
- Use a spatula to stir the ingredients together until the mayonnaise coats the celery and carrots.
- Top with chopped onions and serve at room temperature or chilled.
- Green cabbage is more traditional for coleslaw, but you can also use red cabbage.
- To shred your cabbage and carrots, it’s best to use the shredded disk on a food processor. You can also use a large cheese grater.
- Look for pineapple tidbits in a can. Pineapple is not traditional in coleslaw, but it helps add some natural sweetness that is traditional in a coleslaw. If you don’t like pineapple, feel free to leave it out.
- Look for celery seeds in the spice section of your local grocery store.
- Vegan friends can enjoy this recipe using a vegan mayonnaise.
- Store any leftover coleslaw in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Food processor
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: healthy coleslaw, paleo coleslaw with no sugar, clean eating coleslaw recipe