- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 11–ounce can sweetened condensed coconut milk
- 3 cups semi-sweet or dark chocolate chips (see notes)
- Spray the inside of a 8-inch by 8-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- Then, in a double boiler or a microwave-safe bowl, combine the condensed milk and chocolate chips.
- Use the double boiler to melt the chocolate with the condensed milk, or microwave the mixture in 40-second increments until melted, stirring between each session.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and smooth the top with a spatula.
- Place the baking dish in the refrigerator for 2 hours to set. You can also place it in the freezer for one hour if you want it to be done faster.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into squares to serve.
- Look for dairy-free coconut condensed milk in the baking aisle of your local grocery store. You can also find it online.
- If you use semi-sweet chocolate chips, the fudge will be very sweet; if you use dark chocolate chips, the fudge will be less sweet.
- Be sure to use dairy-free chocolate chips if you are on a dairy-free or vegan diet.
- Store any leftover fudge in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 7 days. Or, you can freeze your fudge in a ziptop bag for up to 2 months. Defrost in the refrigerator before serving.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Holiday
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: no bake 2 ingredient fudge, vegan fudge condensed milk, vegan fudge recipe, 2 ingredient vegan fudge