Pineapple Orange Smoothie
If you like tropical flavors, then you’re going to love this easy Pineapple Orange Smoothie. It’s a dairy-free recipe that you can serve for breakfast or a snack.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Diet: Vegan
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into wedges
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the coconut milk, oranges, and pineapple.
- Process on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is creamy and fully blended.
- Serve immediately, or pour into a glass with a lid and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- You can use frozen pineapple if you like, but you’ll need to add 1/2 cup of water to get the right consistency.
- You can also add your choice of protein powder to make this a meal replacement.
Keywords: frozen pineapple smoothie, tropical smoothie, orange smoothie