3-Ingredient Pineapple Orange Smoothie
If you like tropical flavors, then you’re going to love this easy Pineapple Orange Smoothie. It’s a dairy-free recipe that you can serve for breakfast or a snack. You only need three ingredients to make this healthy drink.
During warm weather, it’s always refreshing to have a cold drink. This delicious Pineapple Orange Smoothie is full of vitamin C and tropical flavor.
The base is made using canned or homemade coconut milk, and the result is a creamy, icy-cold drink that will transport you to an island paradise.
As written, this easy smoothie recipe is:
- vegan, vegetarian, paleo, and Whole30-friendly.
As mentioned above, you can serve it as a quick breakfast drink, or as a snack.
Gather up your ingredients, including frozen pineapple chunks, coconut milk, and an orange. You can use fresh pineapple, but then you’ll need to add about 1/2 cup of ice cubes to make the drink cold.
Once you’ve blended your Pineapple Orange Smoothie, then you can serve it right out of the blender. This recipe makes two servings, so you can share it or you can store the leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Yes, but then you’ll also need to add about 1/2 cup of ice cubes so the smoothie is cold.
Yes, but it won’t be as filling.
Yes, absolutely! I would suggest using an unsweetened version of protein powder, otherwise your smoothie will be too sweet.
Other Healthy Smoothie Recipes You Might Like
- Anti-Cancer Green Breakfast Smoothie
- Strawberry Zucchini Smoothie
- Healthy Vanilla Cauliflower Smoothie
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Orange Banana Smoothie
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
Pineapple Orange Smoothie
If you like tropical flavors, then you’re going to love this easy Pineapple Orange Smoothie. It’s a dairy-free recipe that you can serve for breakfast or a snack.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Breakfast
- Diet: Vegan
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into wedges
- ½ cup frozen pineapple chunks
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the coconut milk, oranges, and pineapple.
- Process on high for about 30 seconds, or until the smoothie is creamy and fully blended.
- Serve immediately, or pour into a glass with a lid and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- You can use frozen pineapple if you like, but you’ll need to add 1/2 cup of water to get the right consistency.
- You can also add your choice of protein powder to make this a meal replacement.
Keywords: frozen pineapple smoothie, tropical smoothie, orange smoothie
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.