When you have cooked chicken or turkey on hand and need a quick lunch, try this easy 5-Ingredient Chicken Salad that is paleo, dairy-free, and Whole30. This healthy and tasty recipe can be made in just about 10 minutes. Serve it plain, with greens, or in a wrap.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken, from about 1 large cooked chicken breasts or 2 medium chicken thighs
- 1/4 cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mayonnaise
- Combine the chicken, grapes, dill, lemon juice, and mayonnaise in a medium glass bowl.
- Use a spatula to gently mix the ingredients together, until the chicken is coated with the mayonnaise.
- Serve cold or at room temperature.
- You can easily double or triple this recipe for additional servings.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
- Feel free to add 1/2 cup of chopped celery. If you like spicy flavors, you can also add 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- You can also substitute sliced apple for the grapes, if you prefer.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Category: Salad
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: dairy-free chicken salad, whole30 chicken recipe, easy chicken salad