The easiest chicken salad recipe you’ll ever find. Dairy-free, paleo, Whole30.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken, from about 1 large cooked chicken breasts or 2 medium chicken thighs.
- ¼ cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mayonnaise
- Combine the chicken, grapes, dill, lemon juice, and mayonnaise in a medium glass bowl.
- Use a spatula to gently mix the ingredients together, until the chicken is coated with the mayonnaise.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
You can easily double or triple this recipe for additional servings.
Feel free to add 1/2 cup of chopped celery. If you like spicy flavors, you can also add 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard.