Paleo & Whole30 Chicken Salad (5-Ingredients)
When you need a quick lunch, you should make this easy 5-Ingredient Paleo Chicken Salad that is also Whole30. It’s healthy and delicious.
Chicken Salad Ingredients
This Paleo Chicken Salad is full of flavor, with only five simple ingredients. If you have cooked chicken on hand, you can literally make this salad in 10 minutes or less. You can also use leftover turkey for this recipe.
If you want to make it for a party, then you’ll need to double or triple the recipe. But, the proportions will stay the same. The ingredients are literally just:
- cooked, shredded chicken
- red or green grapes
- fresh or dried dill
- prepared mayo (make sure it’s Whole30 compliant, I recommend this one)
- lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
How to Serve This Salad
I think you are going to love the tangy and bright flavors of this chicken salad. It’s perfect in the wintertime when you want something fresh and light, or you can serve it in warmer weather when it’s nice to eat cold foods. Don’t miss my Salmon Salad recipe either.
At any time of year, there are so many ways to serve chicken salad, including:
- on a bed of fresh lettuce leaves (butter and romaine work great)
- on crackers or gluten-free toast
- on cucumber slices or sweet potato toast for grain-free options
- or just plain eaten with a fork or a spoon
How to Cook Chicken
There are so many ways to prepare the chicken for this recipe. One of my favorite methods is to make Instant Pot Frozen Chicken for the ultimate easy technique. Other methods include baking, poaching, or simply buying a cooked rotisserie chicken from the market.
Don’t miss my other easy, Whole30 recipes that are all gluten-free and dairy-free, including:
- Best Whole30 Crockpot recipes
- 50 Healthy & Easy Instant Pot Chicken recipes
- Instant Pot Chicken & Sweet Potato dinner
Here’s the printable recipe:Print
The easiest chicken salad recipe you’ll ever find. Dairy-free, paleo, Whole30.
- 1 cup shredded cooked chicken, from about 1 large cooked chicken breasts or 2 medium chicken thighs.
- ¼ cup red or green grapes, sliced in half
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon prepared mayonnaise
- Combine the chicken, grapes, dill, lemon juice, and mayonnaise in a medium glass bowl.
- Use a spatula to gently mix the ingredients together, until the chicken is coated with the mayonnaise.
- Serve cold or at room temperature. Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for 2-3 days.
You can easily double or triple this recipe for additional servings.
Feel free to add 1/2 cup of chopped celery. If you like spicy flavors, you can also add 1/4 teaspoon of dijon mustard.
- Category: Main dish, salad
- Method: Easy
- Cuisine: Dairy free, paleo, gluten free, whole30
Keywords: dairy-free chicken salad, whole30 chicken recipe, whole30 recipes