Use your air fryer to make these tender and flavorful roast baby potatoes. This is the perfect side dish for any dinner, including the holidays.
- 1 pound baby potatoes (between 12-15 potatoes)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Wash and pat dry the potatoes. Place them in a medium mixing bowl.
- Add the olive oil, garlic powder, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper, and stir so that the potatoes are coated.
- Pour the potatoes into the basket of your air fryer. Set the temperature to 400°F for 23-25 minutes, stopping once to toss the potatoes.
- When the potatoes are done cooking, they should be fork tender. Transfer them to a serving bowl and serve hot.
- You can double this recipe as long as your air fryer is large enough.
- If you prefer to cut your potatoes in half, then you can reduce the cook time to just 16-18 minutes.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air fryer baby potatoes breakfast, air fryer potatoes, air fryer baby potatoes