These Air-Fryer Mini Blueberry Muffins only take 10 minutes to bake. They’re gluten-free and so delicious for a healthy breakfast or snack!
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup cassava flour, or your favorite gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 egg (use a flax egg to make this recipe vegan)
- ¼ cup ghee, melted (use coconut oil to make this recipe vegan)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- Spray a silicone muffin pan with non-stick cooking oil and set aside.
- Combine the frozen blueberries, cassava flour, coconut sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Next, combine the applesauce, egg, ghee, vanilla extract, and unsweetened almond milk in a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Use a tablespoon to fill the muffin wells ¾ of the way full.
- Place the muffin pan on the tray of your air-fryer. Set the temperature to 360 degrees for 10 minutes.
- When the cooking time is up, remove the muffin tin and transfer the muffins to a cooling rack.
- Next, use your spoon to divide the rest of the batter into the muffin pan and repeat the baking process.
- Serve warm, and refrigerate or freeze any leftover muffins.
Oven directions: bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are golden-brown.