These Air-Fryer Mini Blueberry Muffins only take 10 minutes to bake. They’re a healthy and delicious snack or dessert that both kids and adults love.
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup whole wheat or gluten-free flour
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 regular egg or flax egg*
- ¼ cup melted butter, ghee, or coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk or unsweetened almond milk
- Spray a silicone mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking oil and set aside.
- Combine the frozen blueberries, flour, coconut sugar, salt, and baking powder in a large mixing bowl. Stir to combine.
- Next, combine the applesauce, egg, butter, vanilla extract, and milk in a small mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture and stir to combine.
- Use a tablespoon to fill the muffin wells ¾ of the way full.
- Place the muffin pan on the tray of your air-fryer. Set the temperature to 360 degrees for 10 minutes.
- When the cooking time is up, remove the muffin tin and transfer the muffins to a cooling rack.
- Next, use your spoon to divide the rest of the batter into the muffin pan and repeat the baking process.
- Serve warm, and refrigerate or freeze any leftover muffins.
- Oven directions: bake the muffins at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the tops are golden-brown.
- *To make a flax egg, place 1 tablespoon of ground flaxseed in a small bowl. Add three tablespoons of water and let the mixture sit for 5 minutes to set. Then, use in place of a regular egg.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Air-fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: air-fryer blueberry muffins, gluten-free muffins, air-fryer healthy recipe