You’re going to love this recipe for Air Fryer Glazed Carrots that is the perfect healthy side dish. This recipe is gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan friendly.
- 1 pound carrots, sliced so they are 1/2-inch in width
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon honey (use maple syrup for vegan)
- pinch of salt and ground black pepper (optional, for serving)
- In a medium bowl, toss the sliced carrots with the olive oil and dried thyme.
- Place the carrots in the basket of an air fryer. Set the temperature to 360 degrees for 16 minutes.
- Toss the carrots once halfway through the cooking process.
- Once the carrots are done cooking, they will be slightly wrinkled. Pour them into a serving bowl and drizzle the top with the honey or maple syrup. You can also serve them with a pinch of salt and pepper for added flavor.
- Serve warm.
- Store any leftover cooked carrots in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat before serving.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: cooked carrots in air fryer, easy roasted carrots, simple air fryer carrots