- 1 fresh pineapple, peeled, cored, and sliced, at room temperature (about 8 slices)
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup prepared whipped cream (use a dairy-free version for vegan diets)
- Place the pineapple slices in a medium mixing bowl and set aside.
- Then, in a small bowl, combine the coconut oil, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Stir gently to combine.
- Pour the coconut oil mixture over the pineapple slices. And stir gently to coat the pineapple
- Lay the pineapple slices in your air fryer basket, trying to keep the slices from touching each other.
- Set the temperature of your air fryer to 375 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Use tongs to flip the slices and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes, or until the pineapple slices start to brown and caramelize.
- Serve immediately, with a dollop of whipped cream on top.
- You can use canned pineapple for this recipe. Drain the pineapple and pat them dry before preparing them for the air fryer.
- You can use a parchment paper liner when making this recipe, if you wish.
- Depending on the size of your air fryer basket, you may need to cook the pineapple slices in two batches.
- Some air fryers need to be preheated. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s guide for your specific air fryer model to determine if it needs to be preheated.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: air fryer pineapple, air fried pineapple rings, brown sugar glazed pineapple