This Air Fryer Pork Loin is perfect for Sunday dinner or a holiday meal. The pork roast gets cooked perfectly while staying juicy and tender. Slice it and serve with a salad, steamed veggies, or your choice of side dishes.
- 1 2-pound boneless pork loin roast
- Nonstick cooking spray or 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Place the pork loin on a cutting board or a plate and pat it dry with paper towels.
- Spray the pork loin lightly with nonstick cooking spray or use your hands to rub the olive oil on both sides.
- Then, in a small bowl, combine the sea salt, smoked paprika, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture on both sides of the pork loin.
- Then, place the pork loin inside the basket of your air fryer. Set the temperature to 400°F for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes of cooking time, open the air fryer and use tongs to carefully turn the pork loin over to the other side.
- Close the basket and let it cook for 12 more minutes.
- Once the cooking time is up, use an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the roast to ensure that the pork reaches a minimum temperature of 145°F. If the temperature is below 145°F, turn the air fryer back on for an additional 3-4 minutes and then re-check the temperature.
- Use clean tongs to remove the pork loin to a cutting board. Let it rest for about 5 minutes before slicing and serving hot.
- If you don’t have smoked paprika, you can use sweet paprika instead. Or, just leave it out.
- This recipe is for a pork loin which is different from a pork tenderloin. A pork loin is a type of roast that is thicker than a pork tenderloin and requires a longer cooking time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 22 minutes
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: how to cook pork loin, air fried pork, air fried pork loin roast