Air Fryer Ranch Roasted Chickpeas
When you want a crispy and satisfying healthy snack, try these Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas. This ranch-flavored tasty treat is gluten-free and vegan, and can be made in 20 minutes.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Total Time: 28 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- Category: Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Open up the can of chickpeas and pour them in a fine mesh strainer. Rinse and drain them well.
- Pour the rinsed chickpeas onto a clean towel and pat them dry.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chickpeas, olive oil, dried thyme, dried parsley, dried dill, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the chickpeas to the basket of your air fryer. Cook at 390 degrees F for 18 minutes, or until the chickpeas are crispy and slightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- If you don’t have all the ingredients, just leave it out and use more of another.
- This recipe is best served the day you make it. But, you can store any leftover roasted chickpeas in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 1-2 days.
- You can bake these in a regular oven, if you prefer. You’ll need to roast them for 45 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Keywords: crispy chickpeas in air fryer, air fryer garbanzo beans, ranch flavored roasted chickpeas