Air Fryer Chickpeas (Ranch Flavor)
When you want a crispy and satisfying healthy snack, try these Air Fryer Chickpeas. This ranch-flavored tasty treat is gluten-free and vegan, and can be made in less than 30 minutes.
Whether you’re looking for a healthy snack for kids as they go back to school, or you just need something quick and tasty for yourself, you’ve got to try these Air Fryer Chickpeas.
I also like to include them as part of my Vegan Charcuterie Board when hosting a party.
In just 30 minutes, you can transform a simple can of chickpeas into a crunchy and flavorful snack that is full of ranch flavor. Don’t worry, we won’t tell if you want the entire batch for yourself!
Open up a 15-ounce can of chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans). Pour the beans into a fine-mesh colander and rinse them well.
Pour the rinsed chickpeas onto a dry towel and pat them dry. Then, transfer the chickpeas to a mixing bowl.
Grab your spices, salt, and dried herbs to make your ranch-flavored mixture (see the ingredient card at the end of this post for the exact ingredients and measurements).
This is when the fun part happens! Pour the spices, dried herbs, and salt over your chickpeas and toss to combine.
Transfer the chickpeas to your air fryer basket and cook them for 18 minutes at 390 degrees.
Recipe Tips & Substitutions
- Chickpeas are also called garbanzo beans.
- You can cook your own chickpeas from scratch in the Instant Pot. Here’s a great recipe for Instant Pot Chickpeas.
- Feel free to get creative with your seasonings. If you’re out of one of the seasonings or herbs, just add more of another.
- If you want to bake these in a regular oven, roast them for 45 minutes at 400 degrees F.
Yes! You can use whatever blend of herbs and spices you like.
Yes! I have a recipe for oven-baked Garlic Roasted Chickpeas you might like. Or, you can use this recipe. Just bake them for 45 minutes at 400 degrees.
Other Healthy Air Fryer Recipes You Might Like
- Air Fryer Brussels Sprouts
- Air Fryer Blueberry Muffins
- Air Fryer Apple Crisp
- Air Fryer Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Air Fryer Crispy Tofu
Or, check out my entire list of gluten-free air fryer recipes.
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
When you want a crispy and satisfying healthy snack, try these Air Fryer Roasted Chickpeas. This ranch-flavored tasty treat is gluten-free and vegan, and can be made in 20 minutes.
- 1 15–ounce can chickpeas (also called garbanzo beans)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Open up the can of chickpeas and pour them in a fine mesh strainer. Rinse and drain them well.
- Pour the rinsed chickpeas onto a clean towel and pat them dry.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the chickpeas, olive oil, dried thyme, dried parsley, dried dill, onion powder, garlic powder, sea salt, and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Transfer the chickpeas to the basket of your air fryer. Cook at 390 degrees F for 18 minutes, or until the chickpeas are crispy and slightly browned.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- If you don’t have all the ingredients, just leave it out and use more of another.
- This recipe is best served the day you make it. But, you can store any leftover roasted chickpeas in an air-tight container at room temperature for up to 1-2 days.
- You can bake these in a regular oven, if you prefer. You’ll need to roast them for 45 minutes at 400 degrees F.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 18 minutes
- Category: Snack
- Method: Air Fryer
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: crispy chickpeas in air fryer, air fryer garbanzo beans, ranch flavored roasted chickpeas
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.