- 1 12–ounce package pre-cooked Italian sausage (or your favorite flavor of sausage), sliced into 1/2-inch disks
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- Place the sliced sausage and vegetables in a medium mixing bowl.
- Toss with olive oil and dried parsley.
- Pour the mixture into the basket of your air fryer. It’s okay if the sausage and veggies overlap a bit.
- Set the temperature to 400°F for a cook time of 10 minutes.
- Toss the ingredients in the air fryer basket once during the cooking process.
- Serve hot.
- Some air fryers need to be preheated. Be sure to read the manufacturer’s guide for your specific air fryer model to determine if it needs to be preheated.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
- To double this recipe, you may need to cook it in two batches depending on the size of your air fryer basket.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Gluten Free
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 390
- Sugar: 5.4 g
- Sodium: 738.6 mg
- Fat: 29.5 g
- Saturated Fat: 10.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 10.7 g
- Fiber: 1.9 g
- Protein: 19.9 g
- Cholesterol: 56.4 mg
Keywords: air fryer, sausage and peppers, Italian sausage,