For a super simple and delicious side dish, try this recipe for Air Fryer Zucchini. The crispy zucchini chips get cooked with flavorful Parmesan cheese. This recipe is naturally gluten-free with a dairy-free option.
- 1 medium zucchini, washed, dried, and sliced into 1/4-inch thick rounds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese or vegan Parmesan (plus extra for serving, if desired)
- Marinara sauce or Ranch dressing (optional, for dipping)
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the zucchini slices, olive oil, Italian seasoning, and Parmesan cheese. Stir to coat the zucchini.
- Lay the zucchini slices in your air fryer basket in an even layer. Try not to overlap the zucchini slices too much.
- Set the temperature to 400 degrees F for 12-14 minutes, flipping the zucchini once halfway through the cooking process.
- Serve hot, with extra cheese sprinkled on top, if desired.
- Many people like to dip their cooked zucchini chips into marinara sauce or ranch dressing.
- This recipe can also be made using yellow summer squash.
- Vegan parmesan can be found in the refrigerator section of most natural food stores.
- Category: Side dish
- Method: Air fryer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: keto zucchini chips, air fried zucchini, zucchini in air fryer