- 1 large cucumber
- 2 cups of spinach
- 1 stalk of celery
- 1 inch piece of fresh turmeric root
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger root
- 1 green apple
- 1/2 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 lemon, peeled
- Wash and cut the cucumber and celery so that they are small enough to fit through the feeding tube of your juicer.
- Prep the rest of the veggies and fruit for juicing.
- Feed the slices into the juicer, alternating the hard and soft pieces to help the juicer extract the most juice. See below for blender instructions.
- Continue juicing until you have used up all the fruit and veggie pieces.
- Pour the juice from the juice collector into a glass and serve immediately.
- Blender instructions: If you don’t have a juicer, you can use a blender to make the juice. Combine the ingredients with about ¼ cup of filtered water in the base of a blender. Blend on high and then strain the juicer through a nut milk bag.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Store any leftover juice in a covered jar in the refrigerator for up to 3-4 days. Shake the jar before serving.
- I like to peel the cucumber, turmeric, and ginger before juicing, but you don’t have to.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Juice
- Method: Blender or juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
- Serving Size:
- Calories: 47
- Sugar: 8.1 g
- Sodium: 22.7 mg
- Fat: 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 12.3 g
- Fiber: 1.8 g
- Protein: 0.7 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
Keywords: anti inflammation juice, juicing for inflammation, turmeric and ginger juice