The Baked Pork Meatballs are a great option for weeknights. Sugar-free, grain-free, egg-free, and perfect for paleo, keto, or Whole30 diets.
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 red bell pepper, cored and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, bell pepper, onion, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Use your hands to combine the mixture and form 15 meatballs. Lay them at least 1-inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let the meatballs cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- To freeze the leftovers, let the meatballs cool completely. Place them in a zip-top bag and store in the freezer for up to 2 months. Let the meatballs defrost in the refrigerator before reheating them on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Paleo, keto, whole30, gluten free
Keywords: how to bake meatballs, pork meatballs, baked meatball recipe