- 1 pound ground pork
- 1/2 onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat your oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the ground pork, onion, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Use your hands to combine the mixture and form 15 meatballs. Lay them at least 1-inch apart on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let the meatballs cool for 5 minutes before serving.
- To freeze the leftovers, let the meatballs cool completely. Place them in a zip-top bag and store in the freezer for up to 2 months. Let the meatballs defrost in the refrigerator before reheating them on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Category: Main dish
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Paleo, keto, whole30, gluten free
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: how to bake meatballs, pork meatballs, baked meatball recipe