- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or your choice of milk)
- 1/2 cup dairy-free yogurt (or your choice of yogurt)
- 1 frozen banana, broken into chunks
- 1 1/5 cups frozen peach slices
- 1 teaspoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In the base of a blender, combine the milk, yogurt, banana, peaches, sweetener, and vanilla.
- Put the lid on and blend for 30-45 seconds, or until the smoothie is fully combined.
- Serve immediately.
- You can use two fresh sliced peaches instead of frozen peaches, if you prefer. But, you may need to add a few ice cubes to thicken the smoothie.
- If you aren’t on a vegan or dairy-free diet, you can use regular dairy yogurt in this recipe.
- To make this a meal replacement smoothie, feel free to add 1-2 scoops of your favorite protein powder.
- If you want to add vegetables to this smoothie without affecting the color, add up to ½ cup of frozen riced cauliflower.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: banana smoothie, peach smoothie, vegan smoothie