Beet juice is a healthy and nourishing vegetable juice that supports detoxification and cleansing. It also happens to be absolutely delicious! Here’s how to make it at home.
- 1 pound beets, washed with ends cut off
- 2 pounds carrots, washed with ends cut off
- 1 bunch celery, washed and broken into ribs
- 2 lemons, peel cut off and quartered
- 1 lime, peel cut off and quartered
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley, washed
- 1 Fuji or Honeycrisp red apple, chopped (optional, for extra sweetness)
- Wash produce and chop so pieces will fit into the feeder tube of your juicer.
- Feed the vegetable pieces through the juicer, alternating harder and softer textured pieces to aid in the juicing process.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator in a highly-sealed container.
The juice is best when served within 48 hours of making it.
BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: Chop your vegetables into 1-inch pieces for easier blending. Combine them in a high-speed blender with 1/3 cup of filtered water. Blend on high until the ingredients are relatively smooth. Squeeze the juice through a nut milk bag.
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: how to make beet juice, beet juice recipe, beetroot juice