This Detoxifying Beet Juice recipe is a refreshing drink that is so easy to make and tastes great. You only need six ingredients for this healthy recipe.
- 1 pound beets, washed with the greens removed and the ends cut off
- 1 large cucumber or 3–4 small cucumbers
- 1 apple
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 lemon or lime
- 1 1-inch knob of fresh ginger
- Wash the produce and chop everything so the pieces will fit into the feeder tube of your juicer. Remove the skin from the lemon and the ginger.
- Feed the vegetable and fruit pieces through the juicer, alternating harder and softer textured pieces to aid in the juicing process.
- Serve your fresh beet juice immediately, or store in the refrigerator in a covered container.
- Fresh juice is best served within 48 hours of making it.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: Chop your vegetables into 1-inch pieces for easier blending. Combine them in a high-speed blender with 1/3 cup of filtered water. Blend on high until the ingredients are relatively smooth. Squeeze the juice through a nut milk bag.
- Category: Juice
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: how to make beet juice, juicing beets, beetroot juice