I have the perfect cassava flour chocolate chip cookie recipe! This grain-free and gluten-free recipe uses cassava flour is the perfect treat.
- 2/3 cup cassava flour
- 3 tablespoons almond flour
- 3 tablespoons arrowroot flour
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 3 tablespoons ghee, melted
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 1 egg
- ¼ teaspoon peppermint extract (optional)
- 1/4 cup dairy-free chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the cassava flour, almond flour, arrowroot flour, baking powder, and coconut sugar in a medium mixing bowl. Use a whisk to make sure the dry ingredients are well combined.
- Then, add the ghee, applesauce, egg, and peppermint extract (optional) to the dry ingredients and use a spatula to stir it well.
- Pour in the chocolate chips and stir one last time.
- Use a tablespoon or small measuring cup to portion out the cookies onto the baking sheet. You will have about 15 cookies total.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until the cookies are browned on top, but not burned.
- Transfer the cookies to a drying rack to cool for 10 minutes before serving.