If you’re on a grain-free diet, then you are going to love these Cassava Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies with Raisins. They are a perfect healthy treat that is so easy to make. Paleo, dairy-free, gluten-free, and vegetarian.
- 1 cup cassava flour
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cassava flour, chocolate chips, raisins, baking powder, baking soda, and ground cinnamon. Stir to combine.
- Next, stir in the egg, maple syrup, and coconut oil. Stir to combine.
- Use a spoon and your hands to form the cookie batter into 12 cookies. Make a ball with each one and then flatten it and lay it onto the baking sheet.
- Bake the cookies for 15-18 minutes, or until the tops of the cookies have turned a golden brown.
- Transfer the cookies to a cooling rack and let them cool for about 10 minutes before serving.
- The cookies may be a little crumbly when you first take them out of the oven, but they will firm up as they cool or if you refrigerate them.
- If you don’t like raisins, you can just leave them out and add an extra 1/4 cup of chocolate chips instead.
- Store any leftover cookies in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Enjoy at room temperature or chilled.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Paleo
Keywords: grain free chocolate chip cookies, cassava flour recipe, paleo cookie recipe