This Celery Cucumber Green Juice Recipe is full of vitamins and micronutrients, and is perfect for those times when need a hydrating and refreshing drink.
- 1 head of celery broken into stalks
- 5 small Persian cucumbers, washed with the ends cut off
- 1 apple, red or green, sliced
- 1 lime, skin cut off
- 1 ½” knob of fresh ginger, skin cut off
- Run the ingredients through a juicer, alternating the hard and soft pieces.
- Serve immediately.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. Consume within 3 days.