This Celery Cucumber Juice is full of vitamins and micronutrients, and is perfect for those times when you’re fighting a cold or need a hydrating pick-me-up.
- 1 head of celery broken into stalks
- 4 small Persian cucumbers, washed with the ends cut off
- 2 apples, red or green, sliced
- 1 orange, skin cut off
- 1 lime, skin cut off
- 1 ½” knob of fresh ginger, skin cut off
- Run the ingredients through a masticating juicer and serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. Consume within 3 days.