- 1 head of celery broken into stalks
- 5 small Persian cucumbers, washed with the ends cut off
- 1 apple, red or green, sliced
- 1 lime, skin cut off
- 1 1/2” knob of fresh ginger, skin cut off
- Run the ingredients through a juicer, alternating the hard and soft pieces.
- Serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. Consume within 3 days.
- To make this juice lower in natural sugars, just leave out the apple.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: To make this juice in a blender, cut the celery, cucumber, and apple into 1-inch chunks. Add the vegetable and fruit pieces to your blender along with the ginger and lime. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water. Blend on high, using the tamper to push the produce into the blade. Blend until smooth. Then, strain the juice through a nut milk bag and serve the juice immediately. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: celery juice, cucumber juice, green juice