Celery Cucumber Green Juice Recipe
This Celery Cucumber Green Juice Recipe is full of vitamins and micronutrients and is perfect for those times when need a hydrating and refreshing drink. This combination of vegetables and fruit tastes great and is full of antioxidants.
The ingredients in this healthy green juice recipe are healthy and full of energizing natural electrolytes. Both celery and cucumber are known to be great vegetables for cooling, energizing, and refreshing.
Celery Cucumber juice is also on my list of the best juicing recipes for energy!
Why You Need This Recipe
- You can make this juice in a blender or a juicer! I’ll show you exactly how to do it.
- Celery is just perfect in a juice because it’s filled with natural sodium and powerful antioxidants. And, cucumbers are also very hydrating, with a neutral flavor.
- You can feel free to get creative with this recipe. As long as you have both celery and cucumber, you can then also add apples, lemons or limes, parsley, zucchini, or other vegetables to your juicing blend.
Celery and cucumber add water and fiber as the base for this green juice. You’ll need about one bunch of fresh celery and one medium cucumber. Feel free to use any type of cucumber including English, Persian, or the regular garden variety.
Both celery and cucumber are on my list of the best vegetables to juice.
Apple is a natural sweetener for juices. You can use a red apple or a green apple in this recipe.
Ginger and lime bring brightness and a bit of spice to make a unique flavor experience.
You will need a juicer to make this recipe, or a high-speed blender (see my article on how to make juice with a blender). You don’t have to get too fancy when choosing the right juicer, but you might want to check out my article with the best juicers and how to pick one for your needs.
I have had a few juicers over the years, but my favorite is the Omega masticating type. It has served me for almost a decade and it’s still going strong.
The first step whenever you are making Cucumber Celery Juice is to prep your fruits and veggies. I like to use a small colander to wash everything. Then, I pat them dry and cut the ingredients into pieces that will fit into my juicer’s feeding tube.
If you’re going to use a blender, you’ll also need to cut your produce into small chunks (about 1-inch or smaller).
Please see the recipe card at the end of this post for the exact ingredients and measurements.
The next step to make homemade green juice is to put all the ingredients through the juicer. You might get a little foam on top of your juice, but that’s okay.
If you’re using a blender, just add the ingredients to the blender with some water.
If you’re using a blender, you’ll need to strain the juice from the fiber after you’ve blended it.
Fresh green juice is best served immediately after making it, although you can store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to several days. Be sure to cover the top of the drink if you do put it in the fridge. This will help keep it fresh.
I hope you agree that this green juice is refreshing and tastes great!
Yes, just leave out the apple and use only the cucumber, celery, lime or lemon, and ginger. Or, use a green apple instead of a red apple because they are lower in natural sugars.
Green juice can help increase the antioxidants and vitamins that you take in, so it can have beneficial effects for your health, skin, digestion, and immune system. That said, you need to do your own research to make sure it’s good for you.
Yes! To make this juice in a blender, cut the celery, cucumber, and apple into 1-inch chunks. Add the vegetable and fruit pieces to your blender along with the ginger and lime. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water. Blend on high, using the tamper to push the produce into the blade. Blend until smooth. Then, strain the juice through a nut milk bag and serve the juice immediately. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
More Juice Recipes You Might Like
- Cabbage Juice
- Carrot Juice with Orange & Ginger
- Carrot Celery Juice
- Celery Juice Recipe, with directions for how to make it with or without a juicer
- Beet Juice
- Kale Juice
- Lemon & Ginger Green Juice
Don’t miss my other juice recipes for Parsley Juice, Cucumber Juice, or my Ginger Lemon Shot. You might also like my round-up of the best juicing recipes for beginners.
Don’t Miss These Juicing Resources
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.
And, consider following me on social media so we can stay connected. I’m on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, and YouTube!Print
Celery Cucumber Green Juice
This Celery Cucumber Green Juice Recipe is full of vitamins and micronutrients, and is perfect for those times when need a hydrating and refreshing drink.
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 head of celery broken into stalks
- 5 small Persian cucumbers, washed with the ends cut off
- 1 apple, red or green, sliced
- 1 lime, skin cut off
- 1 1/2” knob of fresh ginger, skin cut off
- Run the ingredients through a juicer, alternating the hard and soft pieces.
- Serve immediately.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed glass jar in the refrigerator. Consume within 3 days.
- To make this juice lower in natural sugars, just leave out the apple.
- BLENDER INSTRUCTIONS: To make this juice in a blender, cut the celery, cucumber, and apple into 1-inch chunks. Add the vegetable and fruit pieces to your blender along with the ginger and lime. Add 1/2 to 1 cup of water. Blend on high, using the tamper to push the produce into the blade. Blend until smooth. Then, strain the juice through a nut milk bag and serve the juice immediately. Discard the pulp or save it for another use.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Beverage
- Method: Juicer
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: celery juice, cucumber juice, green juice
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.
I am constantly referring to Google for detox, smoothies and the like, but tonight, to My delight, Your Site came through My feed. I am very happy to Subscribe and use and comment on Your recipes. I have tried 3 and so far I am very delighted to report to You and all who will read that Your recipes are Awesome tasting! Thank You so much.😍
One of my favorite juice combos!!!
Thank you for this information ,how long can u drink this for and what time is best to drink it
Thank you 💓
Looks yummy. I love smoothies especially green ones!
I have been doing celery juice every morning but this combination sounds amazing. I know my immune system could definitely use this right now!
I have been super curious about green juice with celery. I have been meaning to make it for forever. This sounds so good, I definitely want to try it soon!
I bet this tastes so refreshing! I love juices like this, sick or not I like to add them to my diet at least once a week.
This looks so cool and refreshing! I can’t wait to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.