If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that is so easy to prepare, then check out this Chocolate Chia Pudding with Strawberries. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips (optional, for topping)
- In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds, cocoa powder, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Use a whisk to stir the ingredients together completely. If you prefer a smoother consistency to your chia pudding, you can make it in a blender instead of a bowl. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Divide the chia pudding between two serving dishes.
- Let the chia pudding set for about 10 minutes.
- Top with chopped strawberries and chocolate chips before serving, if desired.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: strawberry chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, dairy free chia pudding