- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips (optional, for topping)
- In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds, cocoa powder, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Use a whisk to stir the ingredients together completely. If you prefer a smoother consistency to your chia pudding, you can make it in a blender instead of a bowl. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Divide the chia pudding between two serving dishes.
- Let the chia pudding set for about 10 minutes.
- Top with chopped strawberries and chocolate chips before serving, if desired.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Gluten Free
Keywords: strawberry chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, dairy free chia pudding