If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that is so easy to prepare, then check out this Chocolate Strawberry Chia Pudding recipe. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips (optional, for topping)
- In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds, cocoa powder, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Use a whisk to stir the ingredients together completely. If you prefer a smoother consistency to your chia pudding, you can make it in a blender instead of a bowl. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Divide the chia pudding between two serving dishes. Let the chia pudding set for about 10 minutes. Top with chopped strawberries and chocolate chips before serving, if desired.
Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: strawberry chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, dairy free chia pudding