Chocolate Chia Pudding with Strawberries
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that is so easy to prepare, then check out this Chocolate Chia Pudding with Strawberries. Gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo, and vegan.
This delicious Chocolate Chia Pudding with Strawberries makes such a great easy breakfast or dessert, and is one of my favorites.
- Chia pudding is great for meal prepping, as you can make it up to 4 days in advance.
- This recipe uses dairy-free milk and is perfect for gluten-free and dairy-free diets.
- Chia seeds are full of nutrition, including omega-3 fatty acids and minerals.
There are a gazillion chia pudding recipes on the web, but that’s probably because it’s just so versatile. I like this version because it tastes like a chocolate-covered strawberry!
The basic ingredients for making chia pudding are very basic. For this dairy-free version, I like to use unsweetened almond milk mixed with the chia seeds. Maple syrup adds a little bit of sweetness, without being overly sweet.
Combine the ingredients for your chia pudding (except for the strawberries and chocolate chips) in a bowl or a blender.
As always, please do see the recipe card at the end of this post for the exact ingredients and measurements.
Divide the chia pudding mixture between two jars or bowls, and top with sliced strawberries and chocolate chips.
Serve immediately, or chill and serve later.
Yes, but your chia pudding will end up tasting very rich and the nutritional information on my recipe will not be accurate.
I like using an organic chia seed.
Prepared chia pudding will keep in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Other Healthy Breakfast Recipes You Might Like
- Air Fryer Roasted Breakfast Potatoes
- Chocolate Cauliflower Oats
- Keto Peanut Butter Chia Pudding
- Pumpkin Spice Chia Pudding
- Vegan & Gluten-Free Waffles
I hope you make this recipe! If you do, please leave a comment and a starred review below.Print
If you’re looking for a delicious and healthy breakfast recipe that is so easy to prepare, then check out this Chocolate Chia Pudding with Strawberries. Gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegan.
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 2 tablespoon dairy-free chocolate chips (optional, for topping)
- In a medium bowl, combine the chia seeds, cocoa powder, almond milk, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Use a whisk to stir the ingredients together completely. If you prefer a smoother consistency to your chia pudding, you can make it in a blender instead of a bowl. Blend for 30 seconds.
- Divide the chia pudding between two serving dishes.
- Let the chia pudding set for about 10 minutes.
- Top with chopped strawberries and chocolate chips before serving, if desired.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Breakfast
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: strawberry chia pudding, vegan chia pudding, dairy free chia pudding
Don’t forget to join the Clean Eating Kitchen newsletter. You’ll get my Clean Eating Quick Start Guide, plus links to all the latest recipes.