- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup sliced cucumber (about half of a large cucumber)
- 1/2 cup frozen or fresh pineapple niblets or chunks
- 1 lime, juiced
- 3 fresh mint leaves
- 1 cup ice cubes
- In the base of a high-speed blender, combine the coconut water, cucumber, pineapple, lime juice, mint leaves, and ice cubes.
- Put the lid on and blend the ingredients for 30-45 seconds, or until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve immediately.
- You can easily double this recipe to make more servings.
- To make this a creamy smoothie, use almond milk or light canned coconut milk instead of the coconut water.
- If you prefer a sweeter smoothie, you can add up to 1-2 teaspoons of honey.
- Some people find that cucumbers are easier to digest if you peel them. Persian cucumbers are the exception as they are considered a “burpless” cucumber. But, you may wish to peel English cucumbers if they tend to bother your stomach.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: cucumber smoothie, pineapple smooth, cucumber pineapple