Acai Smoothie with Coconut
You’re going to love this dairy-free Acai Smoothie made with coconut, strawberries, and bananas. This vegan recipe is perfect for a delicious breakfast or snack.
- Author: Carrie Forrest, MPH in Nutrition
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 minute
- Total Time: 6 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- Category: Smoothie
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup dried, shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 2 frozen bananas, broken into large chunks
- 1 frozen acai packet, removed from the packaging
- Combine the almond milk, coconut, strawberries, bananas, and acai into the base of a high-speed blender.
- Process on high for about 30 seconds, or until the ingredients are completely combined.
- Serve cold.
Store any leftovers in a tightly-sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Keywords: acai strawberry smoothie, acai banana smoothie, acai coconut smoothie