- 1 ripe avocado, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar or distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Use a spoon to scoop the ripe avocado into a medium mixing bowl. Then, use a fork to mash the avocado well.
- Stir in the mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and garlic powder.
- Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.
- This recipe can easily be doubled or tripled.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Appetizer
- Method: No Cook
- Cuisine: Healthy
- Diet: Vegan
Keywords: avocado toast spread, how to make avocado toast, dairy-free avocado spread