You’ve never had kale salad like this before! This Sweet Kale Salad with Creamy Dressing is so delicious and satisfying. This recipe is oil-free, dairy-free, gluten-free, naturally-sweetened, and vegan-friendly.
- 8 ounces shredded kale salad (from about 1 large bunch)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 4 pitted dates
- 2 limes, juiced
- 1/2 shallot
- 1/3 cup tahini or almond butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the shredded kale in a medium mixing bowl.
- Then, combine the almond milk, dates, lime juice, shallot, and tahini or almond butter in the base of a high-speed blender.
- Blend on high for about 30 seconds, or until the dressing is creamy.
- Pour the dressing over the kale and use a spatula or your hands to toss the salad. Make sure that the dressing gets evenly distributed on the kale.
- Serve immediately, or refrigerate before serving. The kale will get more tender as it sits with the dressing.
- Store any leftovers in a tightly sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Serve the kale salad with your favorite cooked protein, including grilled or baked tofu cubes, crumbled tempeh, grilled sliced chicken, or cooked steak. If you use an animal protein, then the salad will no longer be vegan.
- Category: Salad
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Healthy
Keywords: kale salad with tahini dressing, strangely addictive kale salad, almond butter kale salad dressing