When you want a quick and easy chocolate treat, try this Edible Brownie Batter recipe. You can make this vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free recipe in less than 10 minutes. This is the perfect way to satisfy a brownie craving when you don’t feel like baking!
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup (KETO: use the equivalent of a sugar-free liquid sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (KETO: use sugar-free chocolate chips)
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and sea salt. Stir until the batter is fairly smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes for the optimal texture and sweetness.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- This recipe is not meant to be baked, it is meant to be eaten raw.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- This recipe is best served a little cold as it will be sweeter than when it is at room temperature.
- You can use dark chocolate chips or mini chocolate chips, whatever you prefer.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raw brownie batter, almond flour brownie batter, keto brownie batter