When you want a quick and easy chocolate treat, try this Double Chocolate Edible Brownie Batter recipe. You can make this vegan, gluten-free, and grain-free recipe in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 ¼ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup maple syrup (KETO: use the equivalent of a sugar-free liquid sweetener)
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- 1/3 cup dairy-free chocolate chips (KETO: use sugar-free chocolate chips)
- In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, vanilla extract, cocoa powder, and sea salt. Stir until the batter is fairly smooth.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Serve immediately, or chill in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes for the optimal texture and sweetness.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: No Bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: raw brownie batter, almond flour brownie batter, chocolate cookie dough